CouesWhitetail.com
RimRock Outfitters
Wellers Wildlife Studios
Ross Outdoors
Reynolds Coues Connection

Coues Pickup Gallery

“THE LEGEND” Danny Pusher Jr April 2012 WMAT pickup

Danny Pusher Jr found this amazing rack on the White Mountain Apache Reservation.  He believes it’s a lion kill and that it’s been out there for about a year and a half.  Danny says that person that scored it got over 161, but he wasn’t an official measurer.  Hopefully we can get this buck officially measured.  No matter what the final score, this thing is a GIANT.  WOW!  What a find!!  Congratulations Danny and thanks for sharing it with us!

They call this buck “THE LEGEND”!

Tagged , ,

Related Posts

9 Comments

1. AndrewSeptember 2, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Holy Mass! Where does a scorer even start with something like that. Sure wish the WMAT would create some non-tribal couse hunts.

2. jmpSeptember 2, 2012 at 7:13 pm

unreal. I’m with Andrew on the non-tribal hunts. The tribe would make a killing.

3. CouesWhitetailSeptember 2, 2012 at 7:14 pmAuthor

Me too!! I would love to hunt up there! but hey, at least there are some tribal members that are nuts about Coues and appreciate a buck like this one!! Thanks again Danny!

4. nboni.2007September 2, 2012 at 7:24 pm

OMG!!! My trigger finger wont stop twitching!!!!!

5. dpusherSeptember 2, 2012 at 9:21 pm

I had a dream about a week or two about a huge white tail rack i found and not knowing that my dream was going to come true. Myself and 3 of my friends or like my brothers i went camping with in a area called Patty Butte near black river.My friend and i walk towards the river and the not finding and shed on the way down we decided to head back up towards the top of the mountain which took us and hour to get back to the truck. As i was walking up i seen lots of footprints going left, up and down but not to the right, as i was walking up i toom a break ate a little snack for energy and continue with my walk and about 20 yards where i took my break I look down to my right and seen a whole bunch of pointers sticking out and couldn’t believe wat im looking at and thought about my dream. 1st i thought it was one side only and as i was making my way towards the rack i was looking around hopin the other side would be near and as i got clost i saw a white head and finally look at the other side and said Thank You Jesus and yell out loud like yeahhhhh, my bro Randall was not that far from where i found the rack. I called him over and he was in shock. I pick up the rack and took a whole bunch of pictures and video the whole thing. I stop looking for antlers and cared for the rack hoping i wont break anything…

6. CouesWhitetailSeptember 3, 2012 at 6:54 amAuthor

Great story Danny!

7. Ernesto CSeptember 3, 2012 at 7:42 am

O M G!!! What a buck! What dreams are made of! Great find and thank you for sharing with us.
    I hope you get the rack back to you and if you have some others in your collection please share.

Ernesto C

8. JLWSeptember 3, 2012 at 9:07 am

that thing is almost mythical!
    what a freak!

James

9. couesaddictionSeptember 12, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Incredible Buck. I would love to see in person.

Add Comment Register