Sign in to follow this  
javacowboy

Utah bull elk

Huge congrat Mathew on a cool 6x6. I know you had a great time getting out with friends and family. I wonder how many Coueswhitetail.com stickers are full time in UT.

Super bull.

elk77 I hope that was meant to be funny since the title of the post says UT 6x6. I thought it was funny.

that was me being retarded...i meant to write Utah....but i was looking at the pictures while i was writing it and thought "that sure looks like Colorado country".

oops

great bull! Thanks for sharing. Looks like your rifle is set up for the long shot...always kind of ironic when we get those close shots. :)

gangus17, I did go on a mission to the Netherlands. PM me your info sometime, I'd like to say hi.

loco4coues, it is funny spending time getting ready for a long shot and ending up with a close one. I did draw an AZ coues tag this year though, so we'll see if the long shot practice pays off.

• Like 1

Nice bull. It does look a lot like the country in Colorado in elk77's defense. I drew a Kiabab tag one year and spent a lot of time shooting out past 500 yds only to shoot my buck at 35 yds when he walked past our glassing spot.