Sign in to follow this  
bullwidgeon

Following Scotts advice.

I read Scott's (PW) killer advice on where to find sheds :D . So I went out coyote calling Friday and after missing half the coyotes in Pinal county I started to look around on the GROUND and almost tripped over these :P . All from last year, and I have walked by(within 30 yards) these particular sheds at least 15 times. Too bad they are carp horns. I will continue to look on the ground following the killer advice I have learned from the "Legends" on this board and I will continue to find sheds, maybe one day if I get lucky one might even be a coues shed.

Bret M.

fc871b57.jpg

Bret,

Those just might be coues sheds and possibly the new world record. LOL. I was gonna tell eveyone my only secret on where to find sheds, but Scott let the cat outta da bag first. Nice set BTW.

Doug

Bullwidgeon: Thats what they look like..........now I know why I havent found any, I didnt know what they looked like or how to find them until numb nuts posted his "Insight".............nice sheds.....no thanks to Scott.............

I can see how following advice like Scott gave would pay off. I must have taken years of failure to gain that type of experience. Sounds like a serious hunter to me.

greyghost

I'm just glad my YEARS of experience and expertise in this arena and vast knowledge has been passed on to those less fortunate and have been able to turn their failures into successes. I'm just proud to help... ;)

Bullpigeon- Those are some nice sheds...good job. Maybe I'l take my own advise! hehe

Scott G...glad people didn't take me too seriously... :D

LOL, this post is 15 years old

• Like 1

Muledeer is a slow reader.

• Like 3