Browning'sCustomMeat

You know you're addicted to coues when.....

you buy new optics and tripods every year just to make sure you can see them...

When your wife asks what are the first two things you would grab if the house was on fire and you say "my skull from my big buck, and my Coues gun... In that order." Then when she asks about the dog you say "I'd use the gun to put him out of his misery, heck I could do it from 600 yards easy."

True story ;)

• Like 1

When your wife asks what are the first two things you would grab if the house was on fire and you say "my skull from my big buck, and my Coues gun... In that order." Then when she asks about the dog you say "I'd use the gun to put him out of his misery, heck I could do it from 600 yards easy."

True story ;)

Sorry Had to draw the line there :(

Only ONE :rolleyes:

post-1778-1227311791_thumb.jpg

When you hike several miles in the am darkness to get to that remote hill for a chance at a trophy, paying no attention to the fact that you might be packing out your buck until the wee hours the fallowing morning.

As I told Larry this morning...

When you are 23 and single, yet think about hunting coues more than hunting the ladies....

Fortunately for me, this only happens the two weeks before deer season.

True story ;)

Sorry Had to draw the line there :(

Only ONE :rolleyes:

Funny looking Coues... ;)

I might have to do the same if I had one of those. Or at least leave the gun maybe.

By the way, the "dog" she was referring to is her Pug. The Weimer' is smart enough to get out on his own :)

As I told Larry this morning...

When you are 23 and single, yet think about hunting coues more than hunting the ladies....

Fortunately for me, this only happens the two weeks before deer season.

Priorities Bro, priorities! ;)