Browning'sCustomMeat

You know you're addicted to coues when.....

As I told Larry this morning...

When you are 23 and single, yet think about hunting coues more than hunting the ladies....

Fortunately for me, this only happens the two weeks before deer season.

Ah come on Casey! You need to start hunting with me so you can learn? When I was your I was hunting both at the same time!

Ernesto C :)

Hey, I never said I wasnt chasing both at the same time... Just said I thought about one more than the other!

I sure hope you're talking about the ladies!!!!!!

You check the site so often before you go to bed that your wife tells you she got the computer ready for you and when you get to the computer, the web page opened is the coueswhitetail.com forums.

When you are driving home from your coues hunt wore out but dreaming of the next time already!

I don't know if you will believe this or not, but my wife has actually accussed me of having an obsession.....

--Bill

When you leave for your hunt the day before Thanksgiving and leave your Wife with your family, knowing that you are going to PAY......

I was actually there 3 days before the hunt, 2 before Thanksgiving, no problems. After I killed opening day, at first she couldn't understand why I didn't come home until the hunt was over. After coming home I explained what the hunt is about and she really understood. But, next time. . . Not over a holiday.

When you can't sleep at night, and instead of counting sheep you count coues...........which then gets you too excited to go back to sleep and so you get on this website to view posts for an hour before you can think about going back to sleep. By the way.........its 1:00 AM right now.

When you can't sleep at night, and instead of counting sheep you count coues...........which then gets you too excited to go back to sleep and so you get on this website to view posts for an hour before you can think about going back to sleep. By the way.........its 1:00 AM right now.

Wow, you got it bad!!

:lol:

Amanda

When the first thing you do on Christmas is open coueswhitetail.com instead of your presents. :unsure:

TJ

When the first thing you do on Christmas is open coueswhitetail.com instead of your presents. :unsure:

TJ

:P Yep :lol: