Sign in to follow this  
KidBowHunter

for all kids on this forum

MIKE MIKE MIKE!!!!!!! the biggest kid of us all. I am 38 no more kid left in me. good luck on your hunts all you youth hunters.

there some kid left in all you momas boys ;)

is anyone gunna hold out for something big? or just take the first one you see or that is decent, i am sure the 12a tag would hold out, i am looking for around a 90" or so, my last coues was 86" so i want someting decent

is anyone gunna hold out for something big? or just take the first one you see or that is decent, i am sure the 12a tag would hold out, i am looking for around a 90" or so, my last coues was 86" so i want someting decent

I am holding out for a 160ish buck unless I see a buck with good character or if its one of the last days of the hunt and I just want to put meat in the freezer.

Derek from NM, 17 yrs. old. Got burro mountain NM youth deer tag my last year eligible for youth hunts!!!

WOW! I never realized how many youngins there are on this forum. I think it's great that you young men & women choose to spend your time outside in the "real world" rather then vegging out in front of the tv or getting involved with the trouble that alot of other kids find themselves in. My 16 yo daughter has started bowhunting with my this year & she's already my favorite hunting partner. My youngest daughter turned 9 a couple days ago & has been all over me to get her a bb gun so we can go squirrel hunting together this summer. Can't wait for that. Keep it up youngsters & don't forget to invite some of your friends so that they can also learn how great the outdoors really are.

Matt S.

p.s. some one should start a thread of kid-hunter trophy pics.... hint, hint... lets see 'em!