Sign in to follow this  
BML

ABSOLUTE GIANT!!

I feel bad for the guy on the right in the group photo. Nice buck bud but……….. Everyone is squeezing into the toad pic!

Go ahead Ernesto. Tell them the story! It's pretty unbelievable to hear, especially from a Coues deer fanatics point of view.

• Like 1

I hunted that ranch the next year with Javier,and we seen some nice bucks,but nothing to compare to this one.Myself and another friend chose to not shoot.The bad part of this story is the hunter didn't have a clue what he had killed.Chino-the guide knew this buck was there as they had sheds from the year before.Chino spotted this buck not far from the camp,and basically had to beg the hunter to shoot him.The hunter kept telling the guide that he wasn't big enough!!!Long story short,he finally shot,took him to camp,other hunter brought his buck in that morning.They gathered around the other hunters buck,and finally this guy tells them that he shot a buck that was around the camp in the shade.He still didn't know what he had.It ended up being the largest non typical to come out of Mexico.A side note to this is the last Javier knew,the guy hadn't mounted it,it was in the freezer.Also Chino,the guide,was a great guy with a wife and kids was electrocuted while working last year.Cliff

Couldn't help but surface this bad-boy again. In the latest B&C book, this buck is listed as the Mexico #1 buck with a net score of 177 1/8". What a tank!! I've seen a picture of this buck life-size mounted so don't think that the guy doesn't appreciate it.

Josh

HOLY heck IS ALL I CAN MUSTER UP AT THE SIGHT OF THIS BUCK OF 10 LIFETIMES!!!!

• Like 1