Sign in to follow this  
TNT

Quality archery pro shop in Tucson?

I went into Bull Basin Archery of Tucson last week. This was a great shop. They have a ton of inventory and the new Techno hunt. That was great to shoot. I talked to the guys behind the counter and they seemed to be pretty knowledgeable. I didn't have them work on my bow, but don't think I would hesitate to let them work on it. They are having a grand opening on June 5th with a lot of giveaways. I am going to stop by and hopefully get to shoot the techno hunt again.

PSE no other way my dad broke his limb right before a hunt in 5 days they fixed it right on time ifu went to the others it would take 3 weeks to ship and all

Well I have to say PSE is a top notch Archery Shop. A couple of weeks ago while practicing with my bow it broke. I took it in to have them look at it. I bought it from them 7 years ago. I did not have a receipt and the serial numbers had worn off the bow. They said they would replace the bow with another entry level bow. Well I wanted to go ahead and upgrade to a Bowmadness XS 70# pull. The Manager went out of his way to find one since they did not have one in stock. He even offered to change out the bow arms on one in stock to increase the pull weight. Then the office lady came in and said they found one in the warehouse set and ready to hunt. I walked out this afternoon with a bow ready to hunt and I saved about 260 dollars. Great shop Great bow and it shoots real quiet.

Lee

Bull Basin Archery has a really good inventory and very knowledgable staff. They also have techno hunt and a indoor shooting range. They are located off of south craycroft.

Just went in today and Jesse is working at Bull Basin and they have a whole rack of PSE bows now, also next saturday, the 9th, they are having a "Hoyt" day, basically, the hoyt rep is coming down and they are gonna have some special deals on bow sales, arrows, broadheads etc.

I am new to the area. Are there any Quality Pro shops in the Tucson area with good service and inventory? I haven't been able to find one.