Sign in to follow this  
TNT

Quality archery pro shop in Tucson?

I am new to the area. Are there any Quality Pro shops in the Tucson area with good service and inventory? I haven't been able to find one.

PSE has a great inventory, I like jesse at Saguar tackle and archer though he does not have much inventory. He can get you anything and his service is great. I haven't been to impressed with Robinson though, just my experience.

PSE has a great inventory, I like jesse at Saguar tackle and archer though he does not have much inventory. He can get you anything and his service is great. I haven't been to impressed with Robinson though, just my experience.

Jesse,At Saguaro bait and tackle is the only person besides myself that is allowed to touch my bow in Tucson. Fantastic service. So my advice to Tucson bowhunters. Buy a Mathews online and have it serviced at Jesse's. Or buy a Pse at Jesse's and have it serviced at Jessie's.

Bob

good luck finding one in tucson your best bet is to hit it hard and learn all you can on your own i have used all the bowshops in tucson and they just have to much work and not enough time to get every bow shooting the way it should..

I'am a little bias. I went into Universal Archery the other day.. And low and behold, That nice lady affixed one of those old outdated mechanicals onto my wooden arrow. :lol: :lol:..Now that was service...

Seriously, She was the nice's lady that never gave you any grief. Well, maybe just me..

The archery shops I know of and in no particular order....

K&L Archery located at Lipperts Taxidermy.

PSE Pro Shop

Saguaro Bait, Tackle & Archery

Chapman Archery

Robinson Archery

Sportsman's Warehouse

cmc

+1 for Jesse at saguaro tackle and archery come out and shoot some 3d with him he will shoot your eye out so I have reason to believe he knows a thing or 2 about working on a bow.

+1 for Jesse at saguaro tackle and archery come out and shoot some 3d with him he will shoot your eye out so I have reason to believe he knows a thing or 2 about working on a bow.

I've made the mistake of shooting with Jesse, Jon Shepley, and Tracy Hardy at a Desert Archers 3d a many years back....

Very humbling experience. Very! Tracy started to make up his own rules on shots towards the end. I kept having to remind him I didn't have a 110yd pin. No joke - man those guys can shoot. A year or two ago Jesse, Jon and I were shooting at the black bear for a buck a shot - 107yd but you couldn't range him till afterwords and the closest to the dot wins. I was lucky just hit foam once with a few misses. Jesse and Jon both had 3" groups but with the wind they were having a hard time getting on top of the dot next to within half inch but not on top of. Oh I believe Jesse won the pot that day.

Tnt,

I hope something didn't happen to you?

Honestly, There is only one reputable shop willing to go out of the way for anyone. I'm sorry to say the little nice lady sold her shop several years ago and moved to Vegas.

I would take the others advice. That guy won't steer you wrong. And he is a heck of a guy that ain't going to sell you something you don't need.

Probably, fix or solve a minor problem with your bow without charging. That's how nice and knowledgeable he is. Take it for what it's worth. And good luck.. Peace

Ps. I wish there were more of us like him..