TAIL CHASER

The 2009 100" post

Ok Harold I had a good thing going here. THEN you posted this freak of nature buck. Now nobody want to be the next picture on page 3 because they don't want your MASSIVE MONSTER to make their great 100" buck look small. So with that said guys you need to get back to it I know that there were a lot more 100" bucks taken in 2009. Lets get a solid count on just how many! I promise I won't compare anyones buck to Harold's buck.

Too bad that 150 left this thread....its just cool to look at. congrats on a buck of many dreams!

Too bad that 150 left this thread....its just cool to look at. congrats on a buck of many dreams!

Were did he go? He is very cool to look at!!!

I wish I could post but can't seem to find one come season. :(

Congratulations to all the hunters with their great bucks. :)

TJ

• Like 1

Did he really remove his 150 buck from the thread? I don't see it either. I will PM him and ask him to repost. Maybe he didn't take your comments as a joke. I am sure he doesn't want to make any feel bad by posting his buck.

Amanda

Harold, we would love to see your buck back. He is a true one of a kind buck. We dont get to see bucks like that very often even in these threads let alone in the field. Very few of us will ever even see a glimps of a buck like yours in the flesh. You dont need to worry about what anybody else thinks.

I was'nt going to post my buck but decided that this maybe my one and only chance to show off an over 100" buck.

DSCN1776-4_-_Copy.JPG

108 2/8ths, killed 12/28/09

post-4108-1263614729_thumb.jpg

Great, another chance to directly compare to a 150 class buck!!! What a beast...