Ive seen Coues1 on an Az plate and several others with coues that I cant exactly remember. I would guess that these people are members on here. I also saw one on a 4Runner that may or may not be: 4A LARK. So how about it Lark, is that one depicting your favorite area? :rolleyes:

Curious to see what else is out there.

I don't know what Lark drives, but for some reason I don't think it is a foreign car.

I did'nt know Lark was allowed do anything exept ride a mule or a bus :rolleyes:

hey, why's everbuddy think i have a personalized plate? well, when i was makin' license plates fer a livin' i did make a couple. but didn't have no truck to put em on. i don't have no 4runner, neither. good ol' made in Mexico, American GMC. only thing personalized are all the dents, bullet holes, blood stains on the tailgate and a big ol' "P!$$ on uso" sticker in the back winnder. but no personalized plate. i tried to get one, once't, but they dint appreciate my humor. tried to get 4Q. didn't work. tried to get "YERMAMA". didn't work niether. tried to get "azgfdsux". too many letters. i just give up finally. Lark.

• Like 1

L O L Lark...

Do you need some help firrerin one out. Lots of us probably know you well enough to help ya some.

Lark you could probably use govjnsux, but they might sue you for slander, the skills to make license plates use to be a select few, but now I think they have way too many people applying for that job.

My dad has COUES on an Idaho plate. Only the hardcore hunters know what it means though. He does get alot of questions about it.

Craig.

i made mine. got a calvin sticker of him whizzin' on a dodge emblem. cut off the dodge ram. they sell letters at the same place they sell the stickers. got a u,s and o and stuck em on the winnder. had one guy yell at me on the freeway once because he thought i was dissin' "the" USO. oh well, it's a free country. i can hate whoever i want. Lark.

Here's mine. With my CO. bull...no AZ tag yet. :lol:

I'm with Lark on the USO thing too with my sticker!

ELK06.jpg

Where are you guy's getting those bumber stickers!?! I had to have mine made.

USO.jpg

I then had to go have the "United States Outfitters" text made up later. You see I have a military jeep that I take to shows. It just wasn't making sence to people why I was mad at the people who entertain our troops. :lol: