coueshunter

Family Strengths

I have been thinking about all the people on here and all the things strengths each member has and how this can help others. How about we all put down what we do for a living and maybe through this contact list, you may need one or more of the services one of us performs and at least you are using someone you know.

Allen Taylor-------Environmental Filtration: 602-454-2146......my company provides all types of filtration equipment and filters. We provide for houses all the way up to HEPA filters for hospitals. In addition to filters, we have expanded into a full heating, ventilation & airconditioning supply house..............next person..........

• Like 1

Good idea. If we get enough responses I will go ahead and pin the topic so it stays up and available.

I am a wildlife biologist, primarily conducting field surveys for a variety of wildlife (game and nongame species), and I do some web design work.

Amanda

Was a Chef for many many years.

Got the entrepreneurial spirit and went on my own in a different field.

Fast forward to now.

I've been working for a John Deere distributor since 2006.

CP Sales Manager for 8 states we're in.

I enjoy what I do tremendously.

Regards,

Chef

• Like 2

I taught high school chem and physics for 24 years :blink: , but made a career change last year to being a head hunter in the paperboard folding carton industry. On my days off, I still hunt heads :D .

Doug~Red Rabbit

• Like 1

Our family owns

Bass Drywall LLC.

We do mostly work down in Arizona City, Elloy, Maracopa Etc. But can also do work just about anywhere.

P.M. For help, tips, or if you need work done!

P.S. If any of you know people who do drywall (hangers, and tapers) and are willing to go to the places mentioned above, please give us their number!!!!!

• Like 1

I am a plumbing contractor, new construction, mostly custom homes. Anywhere from 1200 sq ft to 8000 sq ft. homes, anyone building a new home wants a bid (maybe just to check on the plumbing bid you already got) or any generals looking for a new plumber, grizzlyplumbing@yahoo.com.

• Like 1

Really good idea, I am an electrician for SRP's Hydrogeneration division. And by the look of it all we need is a carpenter and we have a construction company!JK

Insurance Agent

Hi, I'm Luke Adams, a Farm Bureau Financial Services agent in Tucson, Arizona. I have been hunting and enjoying the outdoors as long as I can remember. I am fortunate to have learned from the best teacher, hunter, friend, and father I know, Duwane Adams.

Give me a call today to learn how I can make it easy to protect the things that are most important to you - your home, family, farm and future. My goal is to make insurance simple for you. I'm committed to helping you prepare for the future and protect what matters most. Feel free to call or email me with any questions you have.

Email Luke.adams@fbfs.com

Website Agentlukeadams.com

Phone 520 307 0764

• Like 1

I work for W.L.Gore and Associates - the Goretex people, except here in Flagstaff we make implantable medical products; vascular grafts, hernia patches, and lots of different stents that keep the tubes open in the human body from gall bladder ducts to aortas. I am an incoming raw material inspector.

In my spare time I am an artist. My favorite medium is pastel, then pen and ink and pencils. My passion is Arizona big game in their natural environments, though I also do portraits of people and animals, patent drawings, and medical drawings.

I also do custom framing. I love to incorporate barnwood and/or Arizona hardwoods with my renderings. I have a patent pending for the process, and the use of, prickly pear cactus skeleton in my matting schemes and inlayed in wood frames. My framing kicks butt (if I don't say so myself), and is beautifully different with an originality that other framers can't achive from commercial mouldings.

Mike

• Like 1

Rembrant, do you know a guy by the name of Eric, used to work therE? cant recall his past name but he is a thick man, works out a lot and works at the home depot?

what i do now: i am a sales associate at the Flagstaff Home Depot. (928)556-1529

i wont say exactly what i want to do but i want to work for the Federal Govt and work down in the 36 units and wear a light green uniform...

( if ya can't guess that, you're not spending enough time in the coues woods!! )

sound familar scott?

I'm a cabinetmaker, supervisor in a high end custom shop. Myself and several of my guys do side work. Mine pays for my hunting habit and my wife's Laughlin habit.

I work for the Az Air Guard in Tucson, full time F-16 mechanic and 4 yrs active on A-10s, 10 yrs. My huntin $ comes from my general aircraft part/fulltime work with an airframe and powerplant mech. certificate as well as an inspectors authorization. so if ya own or partner w/ an airplane owner and need some work done feel free to contact me! Good idea here! -mike-

I am a MIllwright by trade, now a Facilties Manager. I am the Maint Supv, Safety Director, and Environmental guy at a metal stamping factory in Chandler.

I write and do some editing, and am starting to dabble in some Outdoor marketing work. I do freelance writing/editing. As well, I am a staff writer (and outdoor columnist) for the Johnson Ranch paper. I have no illusions regarding doing this for a living, but would like to write for some bigger markets. I'm a member of WOW - Western Outdoor Writers.

Finally, I have a side gig as a Booking Agent - Parched Muskrat Adventures

• Like 1