Sign in to follow this  
Lance

4th Annual Flagstaff Area CWT.com Get Together!!

Yes Dennis, lows of around 40 and a high near 80 will be pleasant.

There might be those biting cedar gnats, so some bug juice may be advised for those with sweet blood.

Im hauling our trailer out there tonight! hope everyone drives safe! We are looking forward to seeing everyone!

If you have outdoor games you want to play them bring em! Horse shoose, ladder golf, archery targets etc. what ever! fishin has been nice and so has the weather!

Lance

A few last minute things and we are ready to go. Plan on hitting the road no later than 5am. Peg and I look forward to seeing everyone. Have a safe trip! :)

TJ

The lady and I are going to be able to make it out in the morning for sure. Might try and make it out tonight to do a little fishing and camp fire.

My wife and I, along with Sasha, are going to drive up in the morning. Anyone know what time will breakfast be served?

Glad to hear you are coming Tony!

I am not sure on breakfast time, but it usually isn't very early, maybe around 8 am or 9 am? And we can make sure to save you some since I know you are coming. I think he is doing biscuits and gravy and so people can eat whenever they feel like it in the morning. Usually there is some fruit or other stuff if you don't like biscuits and gravy :)

Amanda,

Okie dokie. Ellen isn't fond of 5 a.m. departures, so we'll probably get out of here about 6 or so. That should put us there about 8:30, I'd guess. We'll probably pack a lunch and take a leisurely route back home in the afternoon.

Anything we need to bring??

Amanda,

Okie dokie. Ellen isn't fond of 5 a.m. departures, so we'll probably get out of here about 6 or so. That should put us there about 8:30, I'd guess. We'll probably pack a lunch and take a leisurely route back home in the afternoon.

Anything we need to bring??

Don't really need to bring anything except your food/drinks for the afternoon. Like Lance said above, if someone has a favorite outdoor type game they like to do, bring that. If you want to do some fishing, bring that stuff. We will likely have some archery shoots going on, so bring a bow if you like.

People might like some signed copies of your Coues book, so you can bring those to sell if you like.

Sometimes lunch and the next dinner turns into a potluck of people sharing stuff, but it just depends on how the group wants to do it.

Amanda

Like Lance said above, if someone has a favorite outdoor type game they like to do, bring that.

Hmmmmm. Well I imagine there's no golf course at Marshall, huh? :D

Like Lance said above, if someone has a favorite outdoor type game they like to do, bring that.

Hmmmmm. Well I imagine there's no golf course at Marshall, huh? :D

No, Tony.... But you could have one Helluva driving range there!!! HaHa! :P

Oh you all are so missing out! The weather and the fire is perfect! And Amanda said she wishes you all were here! The elk burgers and the smoked hot wings were great and the cheese cake and smores are too!

Oh you all are so missing out! The weather and the fire is perfect! And Amanda said she wishes you all were here! The elk burgers and the smoked hot wings were great and the cheese cake and smores are too!

Thanks for teasing us, at least its only 106 here in the valley! ;) Hope everyone has a great time.

You all missed out on a great time. Great food as usual and awesome weather.

Lance and family thank you for a wonderful weekend! Food was awesome, Company was awesome, and the weather was amazing! Jackson said his first time camping was so much fun! We can't wait to do it again! I also can't wait to sport all my new coueswhitetail stuff I got from Amanda...Thanks Amanda :)