Sign in to follow this  
Lance

4th Annual Flagstaff Area CWT.com Get Together!!

Ellen and I enjoyed visiting with everyone. Sasha also had fun. In fact, she was wore out and crashed when we got home.

And thanks for the hospitality, Lance and family.

Like everyone said, it was a great time. And a big thank you to the Crowther family for putting it together and providing meals.

My husband and I enjoyed spending time with everyone! Lance and family were GREAT hosts as usual. Wonderful elk burgers (with Lance's special seasoning) and chicken wings (Yum!). And biscuits and gravy for bfast...thanks so much!

TJ and Peg provided some great potato salad as well as some awesome fresh salsa! Thanks for that!

I didn't take any pics, but I know TJ did, so hopefully he will post some. We were missing several people that usually attend, but we still had about 30 people up there. Nice group. And it's always great to see the kids having fun outdoors!

Lance and family thank you for a wonderful weekend! Food was awesome, Company was awesome, and the weather was amazing! Jackson said his first time camping was so much fun! We can't wait to do it again! I also can't wait to sport all my new coueswhitetail stuff I got from Amanda...Thanks Amanda :)

You are welcome Angie! It was great meeting Jackson and seeing him enjoy his camping trip! He seems like a great kid!

I will let you know when the pink shirts come in :)

Peg and I had a great time visiting with everyone who made it up to the the cwt outing. A special thanks to Lance and family for providing supper, breakfast, and lunch. Peg and I got there early friday before anyone showed and met with someone we thought was with our group because she called me tjhunt2 from reading my license plate. That story for another time. The weather was perfect and all the dogs, about 11 if I counted right, all got along quite well. Peg and I arrived back home to no airconditioning due to a faulty compressor starter motor which ended up costing $250. Finally got it fixed around noon today. Sorry it's taken so long to get the pictures posted. By the way, I some how lost about half the pictures I took when I trasnsferred them over to my H-drive to clear up some space on my C-drive. I again apoligize if you are not in the pictures. I did have everyone at one time but managed to screwed that up. Enjoy!

Dad & son take aim

post-1903-1277154785_thumb.jpg

Some archery pics from saturday

post-1903-1277154822_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277154847_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277154878_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277154907_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277154933_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277154973_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277155432_thumb.jpg

Sitting around after lunch

post-1903-1277155025_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277155103_thumb.jpg

Some cwt dogs/Angie's two

post-1903-1277155227_thumb.jpg

My Lexie and Tony's Sasha

post-1903-1277155256_thumb.jpg

Amanda & Paul's Julie&Sunshine

post-1903-1277155278_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277155299_thumb.jpg

My Lexie&Missy

post-1903-1277155337_thumb.jpg

One of Ron's dogs/ lost his 5yr old lab pic of Kade

post-1903-1277155413_thumb.jpg

Amanda scoring a very nice rack

post-1903-1277155138_thumb.jpg

post-1903-1277155161_thumb.jpg

Saved the best for last. Lance cooking for the group. I lost the pic of him and his wife. SORRY!

post-1903-1277155183_thumb.jpg

Good photos, TJ! That photo with Sasha and Lexie is cool. I think Sasha's motherly instinct must have kicked in to make her lie down right next to Lexie like she did.

We enjoyed the few hours we spent with everyone, and it was good to finally meet you face-to-face. El will be using Peggy's salsa recipe this week!

You could have at least put a pic of me smiling in there! :)

Must have been in the pictures I lost. Peg said you have a great smile so does that help your feelings. :lol: :lol:

TJ

Great pics TJ! It was a pleasure to get to meet your better half (Peg) on Friday! ;) Lance it was great to see you and your familly as well! Doug......as always... a pleasure to see you and Rica. Basser, good to meet you. Sorry, we could not hang around... It looks like a fantastic time was had by all! ;)

Here are some pictures from Friday night, and also a great big THANK YOU to Lance and Family for hosting the party.

post-1967-1277179054_thumb.jpg

post-1967-1277179097_thumb.jpg

Here is Girlygirlhunter proving that no one can take a flash picture of her with her eyes open

post-1967-1277179132_thumb.jpg

The hosts taking a well deserved rest after fixing an excellent dinner

post-1967-1277179163_thumb.jpg

Now that i think of it, I was probably just grumpy while shooting when girlyhunter and the younger hunters were working me pretty good on the archery range. That's probably where the scowl came from ;)