Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Turkey Decoys

I am taking a group of women turkey hunting in NM in a couple weeks and many of them are first time hunters. I am thinking turkey decoys would really help us be successful. I don't own any, but was thinking maybe someone here might have some they are not using? Let me know.

Amanda

PM me your info. I'll be going through Globe from 27 after my sons turkey hunt next week. I could drop them off. I won't need them till next year. I have a full set of blow ups (insert joke here)

cool! Thanks guys.

acguy, I will pm my contact info.

BucksnYotes, I have to go to prescott this friday and coming back on Sunday, so maybe I could swing by the valley instead of taking the scenic route.

Amanda

I have a jake and 2 hens.

But, I think my daughter and I are staying through the 18th or 19th on her hunt. If I come back early, I will let you know. We live in Scottsdale.

Amanda, we will be on the Rez this weekend helping a buddy out. I have 3 Flambeau decoys that aren't too bad lookin, 2 Hens and a Jake you could borrow. Will be coming back thorugh Globe Sunday afternoon and would be more than happy to drop them off to you if you'd like. You have my info, let me know in a day or two,

Christian