CouesWhitetail

EyeShield for your Binoculars

An alternative - I have a buddy that sent me a scarf from Afganistan that I wear when glassing. I pull it up over my head, drapes on my hat brim and it shades my eyes. It is light enough that you don't melt in the early hunts if you can glass from shade and still works okay to keep the wind from blowing down your neck in the cooler months, I wear a bandana if it is a cold wind. Sorry I don't have a pic to post of it.

I just spent 5 days glassing a lot of country for extended periods of time. My new Eye Shields fit the Vortex Kaibab Binoculars perfectly. Previous to installing the Shields I ended the day with eye strain, headache and my contacts felt like cornflakes. No more!!! These things work. Also the image is noticibly more crisp They also fit my Zeiss 10 x 40's.

Thanks for offering this product Amanda.

Anyone know if these will fit Minox 15x58?

Yes the pics I posted on here are the Minox.

I agree with every one here there great a product I now have one on every pair of binos I own and my kids too it keeps them focusing on the game instead of other distractions. I was just wondering what the spotting scope one looks like and how that works?

Are there eye cups for Swav. 15X56 that will work in conjunction with the issue lens caps?

well, you can fold these eye cups down, but I am not completely sure how they would work with the regular issue lens caps. My guess is you would be better off taking the eyesheilds off when you have lens caps on. They go on and off really easy.