Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

Montana -1990

I am heading for Montana on Monday and was feeling a little nostalgic, so I thought I would scan some old photos to post.

Outdoor writer, Bob Robb, took this photo of me after we reached the trailhead out of the Lee Metcalf Wilderness area.

I did some guide work for a few weeks during the archery elk season.

from left to right. Camp cook, Myself, Bob Robb, and a hunter whom I can't remember his name. The hunter on the far right and his guide had an encounter with a grizzly bear that was feeding in a berry patch. The hunter ran for his life and climbed a tree after the guide told him not to run :blink: Its good to carry a .44 mag in this country.

If 1990 photos are in the "vintage" section, I must be older than Brontosaurus poop.

If 1990 photos are in the "vintage" section, I must be older than Brontosaurus poop.

+1

I guess these are just nostalgic photos :)

Hope you have fun in MT Brent!

Have a safe trip.

pm sent!

TJ

How old do photo's have to be before they are considered vintage?

Sorry if I posted them in the wrong section!

There is no hard fast rule on it, but I think people tend to think of this section as pics from times before we were born...but there is no definition for this section....so it's open to whatever you think is vintage :) But heck the thread before yours covered the 1990's too, so maybe you are right on target :)

Sorry about the small size of the pics.

After running them through the scanner, I import them into Photoshop to touch them up and resize them. Even though the file size is still under 2mb, it won't let me upload the pic file to the attachments.

Very Nice!!!! ;) I love Montana!!!! :lol: