Sign in to follow this  
Browning'sCustomMeat

Processing FAQ's

Thanks all for liking my post. Its that time of year again and we are looking forward to seeing those who were lucky enough to draw a tag and successful in filling it.

Good Luck to All, Be Safe and Hunt Hard!

-Jeremy-

• Like 1

I appreciate you candor about your processing. I will say that 2 times in all the animals I have had done that I KNOW for a fact that I have received someone else's meat. I take extreme care when fielding my animals. Very little dirt, grass, hair, etc.. Picking up my game, taking it home and opening a package to cook and finding hair, dirt, and other things that I know were not brought in that way is very disheartening. Upon questioning the butcher I have been told that sometime this happens. I don't think this should EVER happen. I do not expect paying for someone else's lack of knowledge or just caring properly for their game is my fault. A reputable processing establishment should back up their work. I hope this never happens to anyone else cuz it was a waist of money and time on all involved except the person who received MY well taken care of game. If I ever get another tag I will be interested in trying your sevice.

Thanks Jeremy

• Like 1

Thanks murfys69law, unfortunately i am no longer open. I moved from Payson and have not opened another shop yet. If you ever plan on giving a processor a shot, message me and ill give you a name or two.

-Jeremy-