Sign in to follow this  
coueshunter

Mexico-January

Hey Allen, thanks for the report,were there any coues deer hunters in camp......i have 3 friends down there right now, i'll give report when they get back this weekend...know anyone else hunting down there right now?..Didn't Amanda go this last week as well....thanks.

Ernesto: I cant post the pics because I believe Ryan is running an article in Muley Crazy on this deer. CB: I thought both Amanda and Scott Adams were hunting for coues so I am looking forward to their pictures. I didnt get to go chase them, we worked on getting the client his buck until the night before we left. I saw a couple smaller coues and they spotted a big buck around 115 that I wanted to try for but getting the muley took to long. Still had a great time and look forward to later this year going again.........Allen........

Scott: sorry to hear about that, maybe this coming season you will get there. I spoke with Duwane yesterday and his group got something like 10 coues over 100" and some real big muleys......Crazy: how's it going? This will be a long wait till next season.............AT......

I own and operate Coues Crazy Outfitters and I hear so many horror stories from hunters that are reluctant on booking a guided hunt because of past hunts with outfitters. There are alot of guides that make promises that they cant keep. Mexico can be really bad because there are brokers that have never seen these ranches they are selling tags for. They will tell you anything to sell the tag. Make sure before booking any hunt that the guide has knolledge of the ranch. There are alot of ranchers that sell alot more tags then the ranch has been servied for, so by the time the Jan hunters show up the ranch has been hunted out. The main thing is do your homework and make sure your outfitter is legit before forking out the money.Ive been lucky to get some great ranches and good ranchers and havnt had a problem with our ranches being over hunted. If anyone has any ?s or comments about Mexico you can E-mail me at CouesCrzy@aol.com. Hopefully with people talking about problems like this we can stop others from getting ripped off.

CouesCrazy: where abouts are you from? I looked at your website and wasnt quite sure. Thanks for jumping on this webpage, I am sure you will love it like the rest of us................Allen Taylor..............

Guest cold zero

ernestoc, cb1,

i nowhave the photos of the coes buck took in sonora in jan. dont know how to post them, though.

i someone would like to see them my email is psy777@aol.com and i will send them to u. maybe someone can fieldscore it for me?

many thanks

cold zero :lol:

Guest Ernesto C

Hey cold zero is nice to hear form you again my email is ecibri@aol.com. I personally don't know how to post pictures but sure I will love to see them.

I'm very sorprise no one from this site has stand up or ofering you help with the scoring. I hope some one from here will help you with the posting of the pics. Come on fellow members any body?

Cold zero where are you from? Every once in a while visit us and say hi ok?

Thank you and God bless you.

Ernesto C.

cold zero

Just got your email and looked at the pictures of your buck.Great job , awesome buck.I hope my guess on the score was close for you. I would let Amanda take a look at it and see what she thinks. It is worth posting it for us all to see though. So send it to Amanda and she will post it in the photo galary. once again great job, and weel done.

Guest Ernesto C

Two thumbs way up for you cold zero!!! maybe next time the thumbs up will be for me :lol: Blessings.

Ernesto C.