Sign in to follow this  
tomgobbler

in lew of spring turkey draw ( mathewp i screwed up!!!)

and took all of your money up front and so now you dont owe a remaining balance when you pick these birds up! :)

If you missed Mathews story from last spring it was one great hunt, he shot a bird around 6:15 or so and then his dad shot one around 8:00 opening morning, we were having breakfast in springerville by 8:30 opening morning all tagged out! awesome hunt, with 3" of snow on the ground.... the 3rd bird is his daughters.... the pictures are a little dark, sorry i need to get more light.

good luck to all who drew

tommy

post-2728-1289961559.jpg

post-2728-1289961572.jpg

post-2728-1289961612.jpg

post-2728-1289961628.jpg

post-2728-1289961639.jpg

post-2728-1289961649.jpg

post-2728-1289961659.jpg

Man those birds turned out awesome. I could not be happier with the way they turned out and my god it only took 5 months. You are the man Tommy. I am so pumped to put them up in the cabin. Hopefully we can kill 3 on the rez and 3 on our state hunts between you, me and my dad. Thanks for everything Tommy and trust me you will get a good tip for a great job on those mounts. That is the first time my dad and I have both killed on the same hunt together. Those great mounts will remind us of that unbelievable turkey hunt for the rest of our years up there. Thanks again buddy. Anybody on here want a great looking mount from an honest hard working good person, then send it to Tommy you will end up with a mount of a life time.

Great job, Tommy! Can't wait to get them up in the cabin. Matthew and I appreciate your friendship and your terrific taxidermy work. Looking forward to hunting with you on the San Carlos and again in Unit 1.

yea you dont know how much i'm looking forward to the san carlos hunt as well as another great az spring! yea these will look really good in there with everything else yawl have!