Sign in to follow this  
andrewandy1

My dads nt kiabab buck from 1975

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOSH..... That thing is a stud

Firstcoueswas80,

Probablly be a while before I can post pics of the mount. My dad lives in Pinetop now and isn't very good on computers

Lark,

Here is a pic from the early 90s without the hair. I am still trying to find the field pics so everyone can have a good laugh cuz he has the clothes to match the hair.

post-1383-1291872457_thumb.jpg

Wow what a toad. Like tthe others have said take some pics of the mount PLEASE.

ridiculous!

I'm with Lark ... have it rescored ... WHAT A HOG!!!!!! And the second one with his "older" photo is a monster too. Not many guys have the luck to get opportunity at two "buck of a lifetime" type deer. Your dad needs to be playing the Lottery ... often. And when he does, have him send me his numbers!!! :D