Sign in to follow this  
Longrange shooter

Elk or mule deer Hunt New Mexico private ranch

I have a ranch in New Mexico will trade for Hunting or what ever you have to trade I also need some plowing and seeding work. it is located north of Albuequerque 125 miles. excelant Hunting for 290 to 320 bulls and mule deer up to 200 plus inches.

Thanks for looking Long range shooter

Well if you want to shoot a rag horn bull or a 300 inch trophy bull or a forkie mule deer or one of my trophy mule deer 25 to 30 plus my ranch borders the jiccarilla reservation it is $15,000.00 for the tag over the fence on the res. I need some ranch work done so I am open?

I have a ranch in New Mexico will trade for Hunting or what ever you have to trade I also need some plowing and seeding work. it is located north of Albuequerque 125 miles. excelant Hunting for 290 to 320 bulls and mule deer up to 200 plus inches.

Thanks for looking Long range shooter

whats your cash price for 2 mule deer tags ? I would be interested for this next fall during the rut

I pm'd - I'd of loved to help with plowin/plantin but no tractor etc. Sounds like a good deal if ya got the time to spend-like a good chunk of the summer - appreciate the offer to hunt - good luck- - thanks for the pm reply- Gary

What kind of tractor are you looking for? If you have a plow attachment, I might have a tractor and the time to help you out. Otherwise, the capabilities of our tractor are limited to a gannon and a frontloader bucket.

What kind of tractor are you looking for? If you have a plow attachment, I might have a tractor and the time to help you out. Otherwise, the capabilities of our tractor are limited to a gannon and a frontloader bucket.

Thanks I think I have someone to do my plowing with a tractor & disk have a good one Longrange shooter