Sign in to follow this  
trotsky

Custom Calls

I have a hobby of buying custom turkey calls. I like to buy them from the states that I have hunted in. Needless to say I have a lot of calls from Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, and Illinois. I am looking for custom call makers in New Mexico and Arizona so I can add to my collection. I haven't been able to find much just doing some internet searches. I planned on asking around at the NWTF banquets but thought I would ask here to see what everyone has and what is their favorite working or ornamental turkey calls.

Timberline Turkey calls are from Az,

You can pick some up during the local turkey chapter/ Desert Christian Archers annual turkey seminar Mrch 15th 7:00 PM at Calvery Church I-17 between Cactus and Thunderbird.

http://www.desertchristianarchers.com/

Marv was the best turkey hunter I have met! Glad to see that someone is still running his business!!! This guy was the greatest Turkey Hunter in the southwest!!!

Timberline Turkey calls are from Az,

You can pick some up during the local turkey chapter/ Desert Christian Archers annual turkey seminar Mrch 15th 7:00 PM at Calvery Church I-17 between Cactus and Thunderbird.

http://www.desertchristianarchers.com/

Marv was the best turkey hunter I have met! Glad to see that someone is still running his business!!! This guy was the greatest Turkey Hunter in the southwest!!!

Yes he was,He is missed dearly! His turkey chapter, valley long beards are keeping his yearly tradition alive. We will have many of his calls for sale.

I am a custom call maker and live in Queen Creek, Arizona. I make slate, glass, aluminum, and copper pot calls. I make all my calls by hand individually and personally. I am not ordering parts assembling them and putting my name on them. I use various types of woods and make them custom to what you want (wood type and pitch). Let me know if you are interested.

• Like 1

I am a custom call maker and live in Queen Creek, Arizona. I make slate, glass, aluminum, and copper pot calls. I make all my calls by hand individually and personally. I am not ordering parts assembling them and putting my name on them. I use various types of woods and make them custom to what you want (wood type and pitch). Let me know if you are interested.

This Guy is a awesome turkey caller as well and has killed alot of birds! I have personally hunted with him!

Welcome to CW

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys. I am looking for custom calls from the places that I have hunted so Arizona and New Mexico (especially New Mexico since I have three hunts here and no call to show for it) are top of my list right now. If anyone has a hookup in Florida I would also be interested seeing as I am going for an Osceola there this year. (Just confirmed the trip and couldn't be more excited) Good luck everyone this spring. Hopefully the turkey gods smile on you all and old grey beard doesn't give you the slip