Santana Outdoors

Santana Outdoors $200 "Winners Posted!"

The winners are

Dave D and bmf1321

You unlucky non winners shoot me an email for a 10% off coupon on your next order. I appreciate your time.

Winners shoot me an email at sales@santanaoutdoors.com so I can tell you how to get your certs.

Thank you so much to everyone who gave the reviews. Good luck on your hunts this year and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Eric

Hi CW Fans,

I need your help. We just added the ability to do Reviews on our website. Please take a minute and find a product on our website that you use do a review, any Product! Come back here and let me know you did one review (or more) and at the end of July, we will put all the names in a hat and pick a winner!

Go to Santana Outdoors.com

We appreciate your time. Please give us your honest input as I don't care what you write, hunters just want to know how the gear performs.

Prize - We will award 2 $100 gift certificates to be applied for the purchase of any product in our website. You can enter as many times as you want. Each review with an input into this thread counts as one input into the drawing.

Thanks, Eric

I reviewed a coulpe of my favorite items too.

On a side note, do you stock Kenetrek boots? I'd like to try on a pair of the new Desert Guides

I reviewed a coulpe of my favorite items too.

On a side note, do you stock Kenetrek boots? I'd like to try on a pair of the new Desert Guides

Thanks for everyone's reviews so far. Youngbuck we do stock a few but can get any of the boots in any size, the NEW Kenetrek Desert Guide will be in stock in July, please let me know if you want to order a pair and we can get you a discount.

Did like 6! :D Looks like there are a few more I can do when I get some more time. Awesome website by the way!May be interested in some new Kenetrek soon also.

I tried several times to reviews on some of the cams, Moultrie and Stealth, and couldn't get it to work. "sorry error occured try again later"

Am I the only person having problems posting a review on their site?

I added 2 reviews to the website...will add more when I have more time.