Sign in to follow this  
Verndog

Which 3D Deer Target????

Which 3D deer target have you found that is similar to the size of our Coues and will take the pounding of broadheads and field tips? I was looking at the Rinehart Woodlands Buck, but it's only 30" high. Seems awful small???? Thanks Vern

I like the Glen Del bucks the best. Way bigger than a coues, but a very good 3D target. I'm thinking broadheads will eat up just about any 3D target really fast.

I recently purchased the shooter buck target from Amazon and it was to my door for $85. I'm pretty sure you can replace vitals for about $25. IMO, it is a perfect representation of a coues buck. I've been really happy w this target, w a few exceptions. I shoot around 300 fps and arrow removal is tough, when the target was new I was rubbing a bar of soap on the arrows to ease removal. This worked great, now that the target is "tenderized" it doesn't seem to be as bad. Doubt it will hold up to Broadheads at all.

I have been shooting the same Delta River Bottom whitetail for years, about the same size as a coues. I got it at MegaloMart for $60. It is due for a vitals replacement but I havent gotten around to it, I shoot my Delta Muley most of the time since its newer and can take the shots.

Just got a 3d antelope delta from dicks online. About the same size as a coues and can use as an antelope decoy if your not going far from the truck. My antelope hunt is almost here!