BRKNARW

Any sucess in unit 32?

Where's the pic?

you can see it above or next to my handle on this post or go to my profile

Was up there this past Thursday until today. Hunted Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and a quick morning hunt today. Long story short no buck. That horrendous wind storm Friday night really screwed us over for the saturday hunt, our stuff was spread all over the mountainside. Thankfully we werent the poor schmucks camped down in the valley where the wind was channeled like water through a flume, they had to leave in the middle of the night. Awoke on saturday with snow down to around 4.5K early in the morning. Finally found where the deer had moved this morning and in two hours spotted 15 deer, all slicks. Unit 32 wasnt showing us any love.

Man that sucks. I got unit 32 nov.25. Hopefully the bucks don't act so shy lol.

Yeah, it was a bit annoying. Still had a good time with the family and the snow on the peaks of the Galiuros was amazing. I should post pics. I hope that for your sake the bucks are acting frickin' suicidal. Odd thing was that with those does we ddint see a single spike or forky. I did see one hunter with a small spike on his quad, had the game warden check us and he told us of another someone killing a forky opening day, all these in the same area. I'm guessing these easy to locate deer did have some bucks with em', but the lucky guys who found them first killed em. oh well, good for them.

That's all I've seen on scouting trips was spikes and forkies. I guess im gonna have to hike in a little further.

My dad is there now and have had no luck! There tent got blown to peaces! Had to go into safford to dry sleeping bags and get a new tent. Hope their luck turns around!