tjhunt2

cwt X-MAS get-together

On December 16th Peg and I have decided to host a litle meet and greet get-togther at our house for cwt members and their families. We don't have a big house and it's nothing fancy so don't expect alot but a friendly greeting, hot coffee, hot chocolate, punch, and some finger foods to munch on. If you like you are welcome to bring a finger food to share. You are also welcome to bring your favorite alchohol beverage if desired. I will have a small fire ring with a warm fire. You all are welcome to bring the kids by to see the lights and enjoy some refreshments. We are hoping the weather cooperates and we'll have things set up on the carport like the rednecks we are. lol It starts to get dark by 5:30 so then and any time after is fine. From the 60 go 1 block north on Mesa Drive to Southern Ave. Go west and take the first left on Pasadena and head south till you come to a big Santa standing at 221 E. Hoover Ave. Mesa AZ

post-1903-0-97295700-1323208977_thumb.jpg

post-1903-0-20463000-1323210094_thumb.jpg

TJ

ps....so I can get a rough head count please let me know if you plan to stop by

That's Awesome TJ! I'll finally get a chance to meet you and Peg! Maybe Sadie and Lexie can meet also? I'm definately planing on it and I'll let you know for sure as the time gets nearer. Heck I might even be able to talk Laura into it! very gracious of you guys! Thanks!

The "other" TJ

Im seriously going to try to make this. I havn't been to a meet since the first Marshal Lake get together due to work. Thanks TJ!

Hey TJ, I would love to come by and bring Mark!! Haha... I am going Javelina hunting Saturday morning so we wont be able to stay long or have too many drinks....I will keep you posted if we will be able to stop by.

later,

Kathi

TJ,

GEEZ, I gotta work that night. GRRRRRR! I'm sure it will be a great time. TJ and Peggy sure know how to put on a get together. Its too bad I wont be able to join you guys for the festivities this year.

Hey fellow cwt members! I havent been on in a while but i'd like to stop by and meet some of you. Thanks. Freddy.

What an awesome and generous thing to do, love all the decorations my grandkids would love that, wish we could come, but have other commitments that night. Hope everyone has a wonder time and a Very Merry Christmas!!!!

Thats a long ways and I'm sure it will be worth it. I got some wild pig smoke ham I'd like to share with you all but unfortunately I have existing plans allready made.

Thanks for the invites and Happy Holidays to you and yours from the Alcisto Family in Gilroy,Ca

PS.I think a Javelina hunt is due in Jan OR feb. Gotta find some good public land. Not sure where to start.

dang...finally a meet-n-greet on this side of town. Unfortunately my step-daughter is graduating the Walter Cronkite school(ASU) that night but the invite is darn nice. Looking forward to a future gathering. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Hi TJ, my wife and I, and my two boys are planning to attend. I'm sure Colleen will make something to bring. Thanks for the invite, looking forward to meeting some more CWTailers! :ph34r: