Sign in to follow this  
125coues

Super Bowl party/get-together???

OK, so the Mrs likes to throw partys....is anyone interested in gathering at our place for a SuperBowl party/gathering??? We are in far east Apache Junction off of US 60 and Mountian View Rd. If there is enough interest, we will start getting a plan together.

Let us know

Mark and Kathi Nixon

Amanda,Do you have one of those cheesehead hats? we would love to have everyone over,2large TV and plenty of parking,We even have room for a couple of rv's if someone wants to bring just in case they have a little to drink . My wife has a good recipe for hurricanes(great drink if you like rum)and I like to grill. ;)

Wouldn't you know it, the dang game is on my day to work. Bummer! :( Everyone will love your place and especially the view of the Superstitions. Thanks for selling me the blind tonight Mark & Kathi. :)

TJ

I've been there, nice house Mark, the rum drink sounds good. I'll let you know if i can make it. Thanks for the invite, Tony

OK now that the dust has settled a bit, let me see if I can get any takers on a party....I am going to have some shredded BBQ Elk for sliders, BBQ cocktail weinnes, fresh made chips, cheese dip, salsa, and Mark will want to grill something...Brats etc.. We will have some beer, Hurricanes, margaritas and some really good Apple Pie Moonshine!

I know most people's teams did not make it, but what the heck...good food, good drink and good people, what more could you ask for.

I would like to see how many people can make it, so that I have enough food to go around.

Directions to our place is pretty easy address is 5298 E 10th Ave, Apache Junction 85119

from the valley you take US 60 east to Mountain View Dr, it is just before you get to Gold Canyon. There is a light there to turn left at(going north) Take Mountain View about 1.5 miles north of 60 to 10th Ave. make a right-going east, we will be about the 6th house on the left(north side of street) you will pass through a paved wash and we are the first house on the left.

Hope to see ya there!!

OK, Folks just in case you missed this post....we are still going to have food and drink at our place if anyone wants to come by.