Sign in to follow this  
trophyhnter

Handgun Bullet Limit

Reread post! done! My thought on this topic was not to write a lot of detail into the post to get people interested and posting....sharing their thoughts...You did.......Done! Fitting avatar....is that your dad or uncle....or both. I sure its both. Enough said....Moving On!

Can't we just..... all........ get along?

Rodney King, Great Statesman and possible future Los Angeles Mayoral Candidate, 1992

• Like 1

Guys, is the name calling really necessary? you guys are both outdoors people, right? we need to stick together as outdoorsman and unite not bicker over some regulation. There are enough anti hunters already out there, lets not give them more ammo...pun intended!

elkiny

• Like 1

i gotta say it. casey you don't need camo for peckery season. you could rent yourself out as a decoy. that have a leena thought you was cuzzin' charley. Lark

Call G&F they will tell you there is a limit to number of rounds and it is 5 for any semi aout FIREARM period. And handguns are firearms.

Again? 6 year old thread....3+ years since last post. Let it die an honorable death.

• Like 1

Call G&F they will tell you there is a limit to number of rounds and it is 5 for any semi aout FIREARM period. And handguns are firearms.

Wrong, only time there is a limit is migratory game birds

• Like 1