Dan H

Microsheds

definatly does not win first place as far as being the smallest but it is a personal smallest and kinda cool and a chance to represent unit 27

post-2099-1211424408.jpg

Found this one yesterday in unit 34A, a quarter was too big to put against it. :lol:

post-1600-1229986250_thumb.jpg

:o That's tiny! Is that a shed or a broken tine tip? Either way, I can't imagine how you would have found that. Good work!

Found this one yesterday in unit 34A, a quarter was too big to put against it. :lol:

post-1600-1229986250_thumb.jpg

:o That's tiny! Is that a shed or a broken tine tip? Either way, I can't imagine how you would have found that. Good work!

When I found it I thought it was a broken tip but you can see where the pedicle(sp) is. Not sure if that is the right way to say it but you know what I mean. :lol:

Not a shed, but I went to pick up some meat from the butcher the other night, and he had this skull there. He says the antlers (if you want to call them that) did protrude out of the skin when the guy brought it in to have it processed. Any guesses on what he would score?

post-1571-1231278611_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

HAMMY

Thats some rack alright! To score that most certainly will take some imagination. That would be a button buck for sure. Hey, thanks for sharing.

Not a shed, but I went to pick up some meat from the butcher the other night, and he had this skull there. He says the antlers (if you want to call them that) did protrude out of the skin when the guy brought it in to have it processed. Any guesses on what he would score?

Nice Giraffe...

--Bill

• Like 1

This is a perfect example of HOW MANY DOES DID THIS HUNTER SHOOT BEFORE THEY FOUND ONE WITH ANTLERS!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they have better binos than I do!!!!! BS

Jim

post-2809-1235666042_thumb.jpg

my 3 yr. old daughter reyna with her first shed she found on mt. graham

• Like 1

Well these aren't the smallest, but they are pretty dang small, to me! I was crawling around in the attic today and found these four side racks in a box... I had forgotten about them... :blink: <_< ...just thought I'd share them. ;)

post-996-1236047629.jpg

post-996-1236047664.jpg

post-996-1236047689.jpg

Guest AZ>NMcouesaddict

How about a muley set that competes with some of the posted micro coues sheds. On the outside are the smallest coues sheds that I've picked up.

post-976-1236053175_thumb.jpg