Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Welcome to Copper Country Guide and Outfitters!

I would like to introduce Copper Country Guide and Outfitters, owned by Steven Sullivan. This is a 2nd generation business, but Steven has been guiding hunters as part of this business for the last 5 years. Steven has two other guides that work with him and they take on average about 5 clients per year. They specialize in hunts in Arizona for all species (no Mexico or New Mexico hunts).

When asked what makes your guiding business different from the others, Steven said, "As a small guide business we have two goals, one to make the client feel like family and two to give the client a hunt of a life time. By achieving this we do not over book our hunts or ever sub-out our clients."

Steven guides archery as well as rifle hunters. And Steven is very familiar with BIG coues deer....check out this buck he shot awhile back.

post-1-0-43139800-1345472193_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-88562300-1345472189_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-01528500-1345472197_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-58662800-1345472200_thumb.jpg

Copper Country Guide and Outfitters is based out of Globe, AZ. They have been running about 100% success on their clients' hunts and you can contact Steven to get a list of clients to call and talk with about their experience with him. I called several of them and I can tell you they gave glowing reviews of his service. They all stated that Steven was very professional, a real pleasure to hunt with, and they learned a lot from him while in the field hunting.

I had the pleasure of going out to his ranch and scoring that giant Coues for Steven awhile back. And I can tell you that he and his wife are really great to spend time with and I can see how anyone using his guiding service would be very satisfied.

Please visit their website to learn more about the business and see some more client photos.

http://coppercountry...om/default.aspx

Right on Steven glad to see you on here. Steven is one great guy and if I had to hire a guide Steven would be the man.