bmf1321

shut out in az, too late for mexico?

I went 0-3 in drawing anything in az. while i will definetly be putting a lot more time towards getting a deer with my bow I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was too late to get a rifle hunt in mexico for coues? any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

brett

No, it's not too late to get a Mexico tag. I recommend checking into the outfitters that sponsor this website. They have some great Mexico Hunts available. Go to my main webpage and look at the button ads on the right hand side of the page to see the outfitters that help support this website. Click on the buttons to go to their websites and review the information.

Amanda

No, it's not too late to get a Mexico tag. I recommend checking into the outfitters that sponsor this website. They have some great Mexico Hunts available. Go to my main webpage and look at the button ads on the right hand side of the page to see the outfitters that help support this website. Click on the buttons to go to their websites and review the information.

Amanda

Someone might want to contact Mexafari Outfitters and tell them that someone has hacked their website.

http://www.mexafari.com/

If all of Amanda's sponsors are full, I have a Mexico outfitter that still has tags

Desertbull,

I just spoke to Mexafari this morning. They are aware of the problem. Bad timing to get hacked!!!!

If someone wants info on Mexafari, you can call Javier - 011-52-662-157-0914 or look in the hunt story section to read about my hunt with Mexafari last year.

You can also read some other hunt stories from hunters who went with our sponsoring outfitters. I will have a new hunt story up for Howell wildlife outfitters within the hour also.

Amanda

I went 0-3 in drawing anything in az. while i will definetly be putting a lot more time towards getting a deer with my bow I was just wondering if anyone knew if it was too late to get a rifle hunt in mexico for coues? any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks

brett

Hey brett, I'm excited you asked this question! I had to be respectful to the supporting sponsors of this great site before, but now I can proudly say that "Howell Wildlife Outfitters" would be a great choice for a Mexico Coues hunt. They have tags available still and are the newest sponsors of this site. I wrote an article about my experience this year hunting with them and Amanda has it posted for everyone to check out, the links are on the home page. I would highly reccomend their outfit and am certain you would have a great time with these guys! Huge bucks, amazing food and extremely nice folks! Thanks, JIM>

Here's the link to my hunt story: http://www.coueswhitetail.com/hunt_stories...ico_hunt_06.htm

Howdy BMF1321,

I would enjoy speaking with you regarding my Mexico 2007 Coues Deer Hunts! We have just added two more Quality Ranches for our January 2007 Hunts, so WE DO HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE!

As coosefan said "We will take care of you!"

Respectfully,

Goose

Brett, there should be alot of Mexico hunts available. If you want some advice, dont listen to the people that have "cheap hunts" available, go with someone who has done this before like the outfits mentioned here on this site. I have been to Mexico quite a few times hunting and guiding and it is not something you want to try and save a few bucks on. I had a nightmare experience three years ago buying some tags from the landowner and bringing some guys with me and the ranch was a bust. Plan on spending around 4,000.00 for a good hunt regardless of which outfitter you choose. Let the outfitter handle the paperwork for your guns if you want to bring your own, or pay to use one of their guns. Let the outfitter handle all the border paperwork and make sure one of the outfitters representatives is with you when you cross unless you fly into Hermosillo. I say all of this because each and every year there is/are problems at the border because somebody tried to cut corners and save money on a hunt. This is another country so let someone who knows the ropes handle the details while you go down and enjoy a wonderful hunt....................Hope you have fun and shoot a monster.............Allen Taylor............

Thank you everyone for all of the great advice. A Coues deer hunt in Mexico is definetly in my future. Unfortunetly, I don't think I will be able to afford one this season. All the advice was useful and the hunting outfits featued on this site seem like A+ operations. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone interested and look forward to booking a hunt sometime in the future. Thanks again.

Brett