Sign in to follow this  
hunter6523

2012 archery bull az

Heres a bull i killed this year on an archery hunt in az . I was very lucky to have harvested this animàl with my bow on the fifth day of the hunt. He green scores pope and young at 405 net and 433 gross official measure date is nov 19 hope he doesnt shrink to much

post-5686-0-37405900-1351865928_thumb.jpg

Hey there & welcome! We have been looking at your bull pics for awhile now. Congrats to you, that is one nice animal you came away with. Glad to hear that you tagged out and sounds like you deserved it from the amount of work you put in!

What a awesome bull Ryan. I know you worked hard for that bull and glad to see your hard work pay off. Thats not an easy hunt in my opinion. Way to go!

Yeah, we have been drooling over this bull for a while now. How about a write up! I have been sent a pic of your bull on my phone several times by differnt people and they all say different things!

Its going to come out in an article. Should be out sometime next year dont want to ruin the story for the magazine.

Understood

Thanks for sharing. What a fantastic bull!!! Congrats!

Congrats again Ryan! Im so jealous of Ryan and Ben that they got to be there with you to help and especially Ryan to experience with you our old friend "LAB" going down. Thank you so much for making a good shot!!!! Wish I could have seen it happen in person! But We are all very glad to see him go to a deserving hunter!

Lance