COOSEFAN

How Rare Is This!!! Never dreamed I'd get one!

Ridonkulous! Very cool animal/trophy for you. Way to go.

My buddy glassed one up last weekend. I have never been so excited to go looking for stink pigs as I am for this weekend.

Hey all, I just got back from yet another hunt in beautiful Mexico and finally had time to take care of my albino Javi and get him home! I've been worried that there would be ticks on him or the USFWS would think it was an illegal exotic or something and take my cape. I had the cape checked and rechecked multiple times before crossing and no ticks were found and then yesterday at the border they never asked questions about his color but they did try their hardest to find a tick! Luckily they didn't and I'm happy to say that the cape is now safely at my buddy Bret's shop and will be mounted life-sized in the near future! I'll definitely post up pics of the mount as soon as it's done! Thanks, JIM>

• Like 1

Glad you got in across with no problems. If you had an agent that was willing to check and recheck a pig cape it must have been the lady I had coming across. My deer cape got the 3rd degree while the rest of our group was in and out in no time with the guy checking them.

Pics,Pics,Pics,Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this thread got brought back to life, lol!

I bet it is a cool mount. Would like to see the picture.

My dad has a mount of an albino quail he got close to Roosevelt lake.