Sign in to follow this  
Miss Molly's Miracles

Great hunting dogs: GSP pups available

Best hunting and family dogs!! German Shorthaired pups born Nov 17 2012 hunting bred. Dam: Huntress Lacey Camouflage Sire: Rip Roarin Ruger . Tails & de-claws done , first shots, de-worming, basic training started with voice & hand commands, pre- condition for bird scent & recognition, started potty training, liter registered AKC with apps, vet examined, health record & info packs provided. Accepting deposits & viewing available now. $600. Pics available through our iPhone to your phone. Located in Phoenix, Arizona text 623-466-3306 thank you : )

Oh man, you can't say puppies and not post pictures....Lol! ;-)

Thank you IKe i agree, just having trouble trying to figure out how. My best guess is Probably because im using an Iphone instead of computer. My veiw from my phone here doesnt give me a way to post pics. Thats why i asked for interested partied to text me for pics. Do you have any idea how i can post pics.. Please Help : )

Go to photobucket.com and sign up for free. Then you can upload your pictures there. Once uploaded there is a IMG code that comes with each pic. You can copy and past code here in your message and it will show the pictures when you post it.