Coach

LAPD Manhunt - what do you make of this?

Wow, this is what we've become? We hear about the huge bounties placed on terrorists. Given the response by LAPD shooting up civies, now we're gonna put up a million dollars to the public to bring him in? How many more innocents will get caught up in the ensuing "man-hunt" with that kind of money at stake?

Kind of reminds me of the last part of "3:10 to Yuma".

Awesome movie.

OK lets see now …..Bankrupt California has a fired/X cop dusky fellow terrorizing the entire southern California area because he was terminated/fired from the LAPD four years ago! ….. And now bankrupt California offers 1million $ reward...... Hmmmm....

I am just a bit cornfused here...

The reward for Bin Laden was 7mil and he killed 1000's.....Blew up three airliners, the Pentagon and brought down the WTC......

Well the economy has declined since then and the dollar aint worth what it was... The cost of living has gone up some you know!

I suppose the cops he shot are worth more than civilians so it's also OK to shoot a few while hunting for this dusky cop terrorist!

Terrorism proves again to be a useful tool for the desperate! Its so ironic that liberal a$$ California has it's very own insurgent terrorist and it's a black guy to boot!

I want to hear some rapper make up a ditty/song about this dark history.....

I would also like to know why the mistaken ID shootings are not getting more news coverage?

I hope they just kll his sorry butt and be done with it. The circus that the media will make of this if he is still alive would totally disrespect the familys of those fallen officers.