swwildlife

Southwest Wildlife made Outdoor Life's "Best Top 20 mounts at SCI

Some of you may not be aware that we are an exhibitor at the SCI show each year in Reno NV. We have always brought a trailer full of mounts. We bring mounts to fill the booth and SCI management has asked us to provide isle pieces as well. Most of these pieces are clients mounts.

There are traditionally 100's of top quality mounts from taxidermist from around the country and abroad.

This year 2 of our clients mounts made the Outdoor Life's top 20 mounts of the show list. Go to http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/hunting/big-game/elk/2013/01/20-best-taxidermy-photos-safari-club-international-conve and click on "Best SCI Mounts" to see. our mounts were a Lion #10 and a Bongo #16.

The pictures are not the best so I have included picture of the mounts below.

Thanks you for all that have allowed us to borrow your prized mounts for display at the various shows that we do.

post-4580-0-53898800-1360771548_thumb.jpg

post-4580-0-56957100-1360771645_thumb.jpg

Wow!! That's a lot of work!! Nice job!!

Awesome!

Absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :)

TJ

They do awesome work. I actually got to see some of Jim's work first hand when I dropped off Peg's turkey. It's amazing the work they do. I will share Peg's turkey as soon as we get Peg's turkey back. :)

TJ