Sign in to follow this  
COOSEFAN

Draw Results Are Almost Out!!!

Hey all, there have already been a bunch of lucky folks who've had hits on their credit cards! Congrats to you all and we hope you got your 1st choice! <br /><br />This year is already shaping up to be a great year for horn growth and we are all excited for the upcoming season! <br /><br />We have been creating and updating our new Facebook page lately and hope you all will check it out and give us a "Like"!  We will be adding new content there often and will be keeping everyone updated on the scouting season which is about to begin. <br /><br />If any of you have gotten a card hit or find out you have drawn that coveted AZ Bull tag, give us a call or email if you are interested in what we can offer!  We have a full list of reference numbers of past clients that we'll email to you and we strongly recommend calling everyones reference list before hiring any outfitter!<br /><br />Here's a link to our new Facebook page!<br /><br /><a href="https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mullins-Outfitters/123018431215399">Mullins Outfitters on Facebook</a>

View the full article

• Like 1

Not sure if Jim Mullins answers this forum or another family member but this is Alicia's cousin Bryan out in Mesa. First off congrats on the baby you guys. Second my dad andI got drawn for unit 22 mule for 1st of November and I wasn't sure if you every hunt that far east and might know the unit? I put out a couple of post to some other forum members for help and saw you were a sponsor so I figured I would drop you a line any help would be appreciated and thanks for your time.

2013 must not have been as thought? Why have we not heard from you Jim? Pictures of the success had in 2013?

I know he has been busy. Jim became a dad this past year.

Sign in to follow this