Sign in to follow this  
coues7

WTB: H4350

I'm in desperate need of H4350. I will pay cash or trade. I have reloading items. PM me and we can discuss trades. I'm looking for 8lbs for my daughters 243

Second amendment in Tucson has some if you can't find any!

They only have 1lb of H. They have about 15lbs of IMR but they are only allowing 1lb per person per day.

I called earlyer today and they told me they sidnt have any 4350.......interesting

I called earlyer today and they told me they sidnt have any 4350.......interesting

I was in 2nd ammendment not more than an hour ago and they had 1 H4350 and about 15 IMR4350. With a big hand written sign 1lb per person per day.

don't know why they told you different...i was looking for 4831sc and Retumbo and they didn't have either.

This is funny I sent my dad in there a week ago they told him they didnt even sale powder. maybe they wanna keep it to themselves

I called back talked to the same kid. Told him I had a buddy that saw yhe powder there, he apologized and went to look again. Came back with the corect amounts and said he must have overlooked them.

I called back talked to the same kid. Told him I had a buddy that saw yhe powder there, he apologized and went to look again. Came back with the corect amounts and said he must have overlooked them.

That is what you call a lazy sales associate.

Well the way I see it if they want my money they need to show me that they want me in there. My dad and I went into Murphy's and they made sure that they helped us

• Like 1