Xman2000

Who has the best steak in town?

diamond point in star vally gots a good prime rib, fargos great steak, and of course buffalo on my grill

The best steak I have ever had is from Donovan's steak and chop house in Scottsdale.

• Like 1

Well had a chance to go to Tucson a few weeks back and since I stayed the weekend I got a chance to hit Lil ABners and man oh man still the best steak in Tucson :D :P

post-4762-0-46930800-1374038457_thumb.jpg

post-4762-0-25358700-1374038516_thumb.jpg

diamond point in star vally gots a good prime rib, fargos great steak, and of course buffalo on my grill

I'm boycotting Star Valley. The photo radar system they have, at the bottom of a hill coming off of a 55 going to 35, has made my last dollar spent there. I know it's there, but when in conversation with friends, no traffic, it's way to easy to be just enough over. Payson (because they run the ticket court) and Star Valley can watch my tail lights. I actually now drive 20 through town, in the left lane :)

I know you all may say slow down... I'm driving very reasonable and prudent thank you.

• Like 2

Azshtr. I haven't gotten a ticket there but I agree. I think they have 4 cameras now and it is a joke and annoys me every time I drive through.

My fav if I'm not eating lion, elk, or pronghorn is Jonathan's Cork Here in tucson I've never had a bad meal there in 15+ years. Plus all they use is CAB meat and have a dang good bison filet!!!!!!

Pinnacle Peak and Daisy May's in Tucson. Fogo de Chao in Scottsdale is amazing. I got the meat-sweats trying to get one of everything there.

• Like 1

Fogo de chow is awesome!!!!!!!! But you better plan on not doing anything for the next 10 hours or so....lmao

Fogo de Chao in Scottsdale is amazing. I got the meat-sweats trying to get one of everything there.

That was funny!

(I have a dinner planned at Fogo De Chao at the end of Sept) Very good, but not the best.

Fogo is a great place to eat, but man o man does my gut hate me when I eat there. I'm digesting red meat for DAYS.

Gotta go with DB on the Porterhouse ... NY and a Filet. Close second is a good, well marbled Rib Eye. Not sure why, but I don't really consider Prime Rib to be a "Steak" ... to me it is more like a slice of "Roast".

Durants, Go in thru the kitchen. the cheff will greet you everytime, if you go thru the front the see you as a newcommer awsome place

Elis All American Grill. 70th st and Shea. Filet and Ribeye awesome and no extra charge for the sides. Service is also #1.