125coues

best Sea food

The thread on steak is great info was wondering where are the best seafood places in the state and favorite dish at that place.

Long John Silvers! Haha totally kidding I wouldn't feed my dog that stuff. Chart House is excellent! Never been to the one in Scottsdale just Dana Point, Ca.

Totally Papadauxs on I-17 and Cactus or so, New Orleans style place with good Jazz music live and really good seafood including oyster bar and fresh lobster from several sources.

• Like 2

"Mariscos chihuahua" in Tucson, several locations across town but the original chef is on Speedway and Grande. Great Mexican seafood if you ask me, Bon Appetite...

Every so often Sprouts has fresh Ahi or Mahi mahi at a decent price. I would rather cook it st home anyway.

Totally Papadauxs on I-17 and Cactus or so, New Orleans style place with good Jazz music live and really good seafood including oyster bar and fresh lobster from several sources.

+1, the crab legs are really good as well as the cedar plank salmon!

Mastros in scottsdale or for a fish fry, Padre Murphys is really good.

Ocean Club (mastros owned) in Kierland Commons

Salt Cellar on McClintock & McKellips

• Like 1

My wife loves seafood. Me, not so much, though much more than I used to. With that said, here are our favorites:

Hard to beat Pappadeaux for a unique dining experience. My wife and I love the fried alligator there, not to mention they are the only place in town that I know of that serves up Banana Puddin'.

If you like buffets, then Pacific Seafood Buffet is dang hard to beat. Crab legs are great for the price, and the sushi is the best at that price point.

If sushi is your thing, then I would recommend Ari. It is at cave creek & tatum, and is my wife's favorite place to eat now.

For the best quality though(both in food and service) Ocean Prime gets my vote. Though we have not yet eaten everything on the menu, we have yet to come across anything that did not impress us.

Amanda-Maybe we can get a pinned thread for best food places, steak, seafood, mexican, pizza etc??? Maybe have it where people post the town/area and what kind of food. Since we all hunt, that means we travel but not always eat at camp as well as our non hunting trips that take us out of our hometowns. I always wonder about restaurants that I pass but dont eat at because I dont know the area or know anybodies opinion of. I'll donate to CW.com if this gets pinned! :)

• Like 1

I just went to pappdeauxs last night and it was amazing. The wife and i have wanted to go there for a while. We have been missing out!

last time i went to pappadeauxs somebody else went home with my pickup, they found it down on the reservation by the border 2 months later

• Like 1

Mastros in scottsdale or for a fish fry, Padre Murphys is really good.

not anymore they sold the company years ago for 70 milion, that includes Ocean Club and City hall steakhouse, and the other places they had in california, and now they just open Dominick's at Scottsdale Quarter.