bluedevil99

Custom Vinyl Decals

Ok peeps check it out. I have custom made vinyl stickers and decals for sale. For the most part if you have an image it can be placed into a decal. You can have pretty much any solid color that you want. Prices will vary depending on the size of decal that you want. Currently I can do about 23" Long by about 11" wide.

Like I said these are custom decals and you can stick them where ever you please. Personally I had the duck commander and buck commander logos made for my truck. Turned out awesome. Let me know if you are interested and we can strike up a deal.

Had a buck commander logo from ebay on my old truck...need one for the new truck. How about pics of yours and a price for that? Would much rather buy form a CWTer than a random eBay vendor. Thanks!

Is it possible to have the attached Kokopelli design made into a decal? What would be the cost for that decal made to the size of the "Beards & Bucks" decal as shown in your advertisement. Thanks

KOKOPELLIDECAL.doc

Looking good...I'll connect with you on the Buck Commander logo, although all I want is the deer head. Here's what I had on my old truck...need to decide what color decal for the new truck.

post-5622-0-48511400-1355120493_thumb.jpg