Sign in to follow this  
sjvcon

The Crooks

Listening to Mike Galleger this morning ... the Congress and the Executive Branch should ALL (or mostly all) be brought up on charges.

Congress and their sraff had NOT been exempted from Obamacare via an amendment to the original Bill. Now Obama has exempted them (ILLEGALLY) to prevent HARDSHIP.

Really tempted to add some cursewords in this post to describe these LOSERS.

Unbelievable ... and the Libs complain about the "1%" ... how about the "535+2"?????

• Like 3

Typacal politicians leavie laws but there not included, enough is enough there trying to kill whats left of the middle class

I agree. The Fed's, and the Politicians are walking all over us. The problem with this country, is there are more stupid people, than there are smart people. That's how Obama got elected.

The Fed's get away with it because "WE THE PEOPLE" are doing absolutely nothing about it, and the corruption in Congress has run Carte Blanche.

Us hardcore conservative, antidisestablishment types, are a dying breed, and the Liberals are just waiting for us too die off, so they will have total control. I will be glad I'm dead when that happens.

As far as I am concerned, our Government made the Obamacare law, and They should all sleep in the bed they made. Obama included. They all know what a disaster Obamacare will be, yet they want to ram it up our rears anyway. Hey Congress, how about some KY Jelly for everyone?

Our country is run by D-Bags.......... to the Nth degree.

• Like 1

I agree. The Fed's, and the Politicians are walking all over us. The problem with this country, is there are more stupid people, than there are smart people. That's how Obama got elected.

The Fed's get away with it because "WE THE PEOPLE" are doing absolutely nothing about it, and the corruption in Congress has run Carte Blanche.

Us hardcore conservative, antidisestablishment types, are a dying breed, and the Liberals are just waiting for us too die off, so they will have total control. I will be glad I'm dead when that happens.

As far as I am concerned, our Government made the Obamacare law, and They should all sleep in the bed they made. Obama included. They all know what a disaster Obamacare will be, yet they want to ram it up our rears anyway. Hey Congress, how about some KY Jelly for everyone?

I like what you sayin but what can "WE THE PEOPLE" do other than vote in/for more Senators & Congressmen who sell us out ..... Armed revolution is just around the bend!

I like what you sayin but what can "WE THE PEOPLE" do other than vote in/for more Senators & Congressmen who sell us out ..... Armed revolution is just around the bend!

I am all for it. There is much that can be done, but most of country will just sit back and take it. There is not much backbone left in the USA.

If this was a third world country, there would already have been a revolution, and Obama would have been ripped out of office and drug through the streets.

• Like 2

another thing......I will not do business with Amazon.com. They are an Obama supporter, and they are buying the Washington Post.

Did you see what the Fed's are doing to Apple?

Yeah ... yet another example of the Holder/Obama Justice Department screwing private industry.

Amazon just got X'd off my list. I am trying to shop more at Sam's than Costco now, knowing they are tied to the Dems.