Sign in to follow this  
THE RIFLEMAN

Hunting Buddy's

Lets cook up some steaks for dinner!

post-8639-0-14626500-1376092316_thumb.jpg

Headed out to do a little hiking , scouting and good ole camp cooking and I won't be taking any stickers off my truck or killing any furbearing mamals unless i run into a bear!

• Like 1

He spoke his mind, waaaaaayyyyy to much!!!! And he turned vulgar towards other users (worse than he had been) personally I liked the break up he provided but lots of folks

thought different. So he's gone now. not the first time. CWT.com will have another firecracker join and then......? Who knows

I doubt that will happen. The good thing about this site unlike our country and other sites, this site has democracy. The people complained/voted and got rid of the squeaky wheel. No matter who had like or dislikes, he's gone. We can all move on til the next one comes along.

• Like 1

Ironic really as we were just conversing in camp this weekend about this very issue...guess the flight starter with Lark

All I know is it takes alot to get banned from this site. And as far as I know this is only the second person to get banned since I became a member back in 04.

There is a reason this site is # 1 and that my friend is all do to Amandas never ending effort to run it the way she does.....Keep up the good work Amanda. :)

• Like 3

And as far as I know this is only the second person to get banned since I became a member back in 04.

Whiskeyman?