Sign in to follow this  
dchamsr06

1997 Damon Daybreak Motorhome $13250.00 OBO

1997 Damon Daybreak Motorhome $13250.00 OBO pictures added

This motorhome is great for hunting, family outings, and camping. It has a Chevy 454 about 49000 miles with a rear camera and tow package. 33ft long and can sleep 6. Central heating and overhead AC. There is plenty of storage both inside and out side of the coach. Interior has been upgraded with laminate. The fresh water holding tank is 75 gal. Both the black and grey water tanks are 40 gal. It has an awning and electrical step. Electronic leveling. Bath has a mini tub and shower with plenty of room. Kitchen has a 3 burner stove with an oven, microwave, 6 gal hot water heater and a gas ot electric 2 door refrigerator. It comes with a TV and DVR also a CD amfm radio. It has an Onan generator. 75 gal gas tank feeds the coach and the generator. I had the generator serviced in June and a rear break job. I replaced the 2 deep cycle batteries and the engine battery eariler this year. The coach is in good condition and ready to go.Here is ad in Craigslist http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/rvs/4153950594.html . You can email me at deerslayer01@yahoo.com. Thanks