Couesnut

who's heading south?

My hunts been set since May , But i just booked my flight.( Mid Dec.)

Can't wait, But these Mex. hunts are getting too dang expensive!!!!!!!

DH ... aka...Couesnut

I'll be heading down to hunt w/ Cola Blanca in January. I can't wait!!!

Guest Ernesto C

Good luck to you TAM and to all the ones heading down south to Mexico this coming season,with all the rain they had down there should be a good year again.

Who else is going to Mexico? are you going COOSEFAN? how about you Allen? any way to all the blessed ones God bless you more down there.

Ernesto C

I dont think I will be going but if time permits and my wife is o.k. with it, I may head down in January. I just received the o.k. to go up to the Kaibab for the october hunt so at least I will be out seeing some monster mulies this year. As for coues, I am keeping my hopes up that I do go down and guide or help in Mexico in January..........hope everyone that goes does real well............Allen...........

Good luck to you TAM and to all the ones heading down south to Mexico this coming season,with all the rain they had down there should be a good year again.

Who else is going to Mexico? are you going COOSEFAN? how about you Allen? any way to all the blessed ones God bless you more down there.

Ernesto C

Yeah, I'll be down there for most of January and first week of February, gonna be tough being gone that long, but I think it'll cure this "Coues Fever" I got right now! I will be helping out on several hunts, and hopefully hunt for myself in the end, if it all works out. Best of luck to all who heads down there! JIM>