Sign in to follow this  
ZBAR

100 elk killed- Crazy!

Man that is crazy....wonder what the insect bite would do to a human?

Blame Obamacare!

Crazy how they all died like they simply dropped in the tracks wherever they stood, which sounds like was the case. Can you imagine the horrible site of that as you see 99 of your friends instantly drop in their tracks and die? Yikes!!!

I saw that article. First thing I thought was who peed in the pool. Poisoned the water. At least the other critters around the area get to feast. What a shame. I sure hope we hear what the true cause was.

Saw this earlier, how sad. Hopefully the cause of death is determined to truly be from the bug bites, rather than something else more sinister.

doesn't affect humans. ill saw a vidio of about 80 elk killed by a lightning strike a few years back. crazy

What will our Game and Fish ban now? We already banned baiting... I'm sure they will come up with some irrational new law.

• Like 1

Does anyone know for certain that this herd consisted of wild elk and was not a farm raised elk population?

heisenberg!

Must be that Blue Meth. Dang tweeker Elk....LOL

Man that is crazy....wonder what the insect bite would do to a human?

That bug bite causes EHD. It doesn't hurt humans. At least it has never been found to hurt humans. We should be good. You see a lot of EHD in the east when there is drought. Whitetails drop everywhere. It sucks seeing the bucks you have been watching die weeks before season starts.