Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

Looking for a Taxidermist

Looking in the Sierra Vista/Tucson area for a taxidermist to do a full body bobcat mount- possibly a "catching a quail" type thing... Anybody?

I had my lope done at Wellers . They do awesome body mounts as well and have seen some really cool action set ups. They have that huge javalina display above the door in sportsmans. A little pricey though but it was worth it to me.

Welles wildlife is the only one that I've seen that can get a bobcat right.it will be about 1800 for a full body mount.

Thanks guys for the recommendations. Scooter you can give me a call or drop by the shop anytime. I'm sure we will be able to take care of you.

• Like 2

I live in Tucson but I take my stuff up to mike bieda in buckeye he's got fair pricing and does outstanding work, we'll worth the drive! Just put art of the outdoorsmen on to google and you'll find him

I would take these references as opinions and not make any decisions until you have had a chance to look at their work, especially with a bobcat. That being said there are several good taxidermist on this site that I thing do great work.

Just a thought ... You might want to have one taxidermist do the quail and another do the cat. It would suck to have a beautiful cat chasing an ugly quail, or a quail that falls apart.

• Like 1