bigorange

Unit 33 Hot Spots and Honey Holes!

trust me sit at the Junction 77 & 79 ...
trust me sit at the Junction 77 & 79 ...

I think he has a coues tag.

Saw about a 120+ inch coues yesterday running with a smaller buck in 33 but I'm not telling you anything.... He's mine :)

Did he get loose AGAIN! I thought I had him tied up pretty good this time.

• Like 1

Sabino Canyon is a great place to hunt. After you kill, you can ask all the hikers to help you carry out your animal and gear. Good luck. B)

All over that one already...strapping that bad boy on the hood of the tram for a ride down the canyon! :D

• Like 1

Saw about a 120+ inch coues yesterday running with a smaller buck in 33 but I'm not telling you anything.... He's mine :)

Did he get loose AGAIN! I thought I had him tied up pretty good this time.

He had his orange collar on but i couldnt get close enough to read his dog tags! Hahaha

On a serious note... i hardly hunt 33 and im willing to help people out who need it. Just let me know.

just an idea. if you like hunting an area, do not post it on an open forum. Sharing is always your option, however you probably just killed your spot. A phone call or private message would be a better idea.

My best quail spot was killed that way, sort of. I took a friend, he took 7 friends from work, ect.....

Hey bigorange, how did your hunt go? I have hunted the east side for pigs but not for deer. Oh & also reddington pass. very rough road.

You are aware this thread is 4 years old, right?

Hunt went well...tag soup for me but my buddy killed a nice buck somewhere on the east side of the unit. (I won't say the specific area since it came from someone on CWT and they didn't mention it on this thread) Thanks for resurrecting the memories.

• Like 3