Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Healy Arms, Awesome Store Thanks!

Just wanted to tell Mark and his staff thank you for helping me out today with my purchase. I have heard a lot about your store and was very pleased to hear that you guys carry a great selection across the board. Also, thank you for having good prices as well, not jacking up the prices like all the other stores are doing. You guys will be my go to store now for supplies and firearms.

Very pleased to hear about your e-commerce store, its good to know that you have a lot of supplies in back that you are not able to put out. I will be definitely be using it and be doing a in store pickup.

For anyone that has not visited this store, its a must.

Thanks

Devan

• Like 2

I second that. MAN THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. I tell you if you can not find what you are looking for the odds are Healys has it. :)

Totally agree, glad to see a gun store that all about the hunting community and not just trying to over price things. They have a 2000sq warehouse in back, with a live inventory online. I don't personally know anyone there but just talkin to Mark seems like a good dude!

Been in there a few times and they love to talk hunting. Check out some of the deer on the wall. Mark is definitely an accomplished hunter and has some of the nicest coues mounts I have seen. Great store and even better people!

Hey Healy arms thanks again, I had a friend come in and trade some guns in. He made the drive from the lake pleasant area and said he was really please with your honesty. I think he said he picked up a S&w compact pistol, bodyguard maybe? Thanks.

• Like 1

Hey Healy arms thanks again, I had a friend come in and trade some guns in. He made the drive from the lake pleasant area and said he was really please with your honesty. I think he said he picked up a S&w compact pistol, bodyguard maybe? Thanks.

+1 for Healy Arms. Mark is a great guy and his prices are hard to beat. :)

TJ

I visited their store for the first time last Saturday. A very pleasant experience. They had plenty of help to take care of customers and spent some time talking AR15....I am a newby to the AR world. I spent some money there due to the advice, prices and service. I will definitely be back...many times. I visited 4 stores that day, and they were the most hospitable, by far.

I too stopped by on Saturday and walked out with a rifle for my 7 year old a Ruger 22-250. Mark is always so helpful and pleasant to do business with. I also was able to find 1000 CCI-BR2 primers which is hard to do these days. They always have what I am looking for and great knowledgeable service.

I just picked up a 22 mag from them today. Great experience, will go back to them again.

I was loyal to another store for years and lately got the can't do or even try attitude, so I gave Healy a shot and am very happy I did.

Thanks again!!

Huge thanks to Healy Arms. I called last Friday to order some Berger AR 130 grain bullets. They were able to get them in the shot in less than 5 days. They also had some of the new Hornady X bullets I needed. Great customer service!

Thanks!!!!!

• Like 1

Ok suckers...where is this treasure trove?

Baseline & McClintock

Love these guys and their store. For any Flatline map lovers, these guys carry them too. Bought a pistol for the wife from their old location and my pops just used them for an FFL transfer for a 101 he purchased out of state. Always a pleasure to give them business.

• Like 1